Thank you for your interest in submitting an Event Application to the Town of Oakville.
This is a 5-step online process. The online event application form will proceed through five sections:
- Company/Organization Information (To skip this page if it does not apply, click the “Next” button on Page 1)
- Event Organizer/Contact Information
- Event Information
- Location Information
All sections of the form must be completed before submitting the form.
To protect your privacy, this form will time out after 20 minutes of inactivity. If not submitted, the information contained in this application will not be saved.
Before starting your application, we recommend that you:
- Review the town’s Special Event User Guide
- Have chosen the preferred event date(s)
- Review the town’s Event Calendar to see what else might be scheduled on our around your preferred event date(s)
- Know the name and address of your preferred event site(s)
- Have a pen and paper handy to make notes
Once a completed form is submitted, a copy of the information submitted will be returned to you via email. Please keep a copy of this email for your records.
A submitted application form does not represent a confirmed booking.
Once submitted, each application form will be reviewed and a town representative will contact you to discuss the next steps of your application. Please email any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information collected on this form is collected under the authority of The Municipal Act for the purpose of improving accessible customer service. Questions about the collection of information and the permitting process should be directed to Facility Bookings, Town of Oakville, 1225 Trafalgar Road,
Oakville, Ontario L6H 0H3 or by phone at 905-845-6601 ext., 3829 or by email at email@example.com.