Agreement Compliance Request


Property Details


Agreement requests

Subdivision agreement


Site plan agreement


Other registered agreement


Engineering Compliance request

Municipal Roads


Municipal Services (storm sewer)

For water and sanitary waste water inquires, please contact the Regional Municipality of Halton.


Municipal Easement


Company information


Contact information


Additional information

Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of The Municipal Act for the purpose of gathering information for this application. Questions about the collection should be directed to Development Financing and Investments, Finance, 1225 Trafalgar Road, Oakville, Ontario L6H 0H3 or by phone at 905‑845‑6601.