THIRD Meeting - Special Session
The Town of Oakville Council met in special session this 3rd day of February, 2020 in the Council Chamber of the Oakville Municipal Building, 1225 Trafalgar Road, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor - Rob Burton
Councillors - Tom Adams
- Ray Chisholm
- Cathy Duddeck
- Allan Elgar
- Dave Gittings
- Janet Haslett-Theall
- Jeff Knoll
- Natalia Lishchyna
- Peter Longo
- Pavan Parmar
- Sean O’Meara
Staff: - J. Clohecy, Acting Chief Administrative Officer
- C. Bell, Commissioner of Community Services
- J. Barry, Acting Commissioner of Community Development
- N. Sully, Acting Commissioner of Corporate Services and Treasurer
- D. Carr, Town Solicitor
- J. Lanaus, Director of Information Systems
- V. Tytaneck, Town Clerk
- J. Marcovecchio, Council and Committee Coordinator
Regrets: Councillors - Marc Grant
- Beth Robertson
- Jasvinder Sandhu
Declarations of Pecuniary Interest
No declarations of pecuniary interest were declared.
- Report from Information Systems Department, January 22, 2020
Moved by Councillor Duddeck Seconded by Councillor Lishchyna
That Council resolve into a closed meeting session for the purpose of dealing with the security of the property of the municipality or local board with respect to Item 1.
Council resolved into closed session at 7:01 p.m.
Council resolved back into open session at 9:32 p.m.
Moved by Councillor Chisholm Seconded by Councillor Haslett-Theall
Moved by Councillor Lishchyna Seconded by Councillor Knoll
The Mayor adjourned the meeting at 9:33 p.m.